Monday, January 25, 2010

editor's note :)

i'll laugh not
to show how
happy i am,
but how much im
hiding my tears
from you.

most of the time,
our eyes are
blinded by the things
we want, not
the things we
need.


gifts tend to wear
out, even if we
keep it in our
heart,
it will stop pumping,
someday.


i want you to
say goodbye after
you close the door,
so it wont hurt
that much.


when there is
something in our
heart that we cant
explain, it means that
we are afraid of
our own feelings.


if you look
into my heart,
you will only
see your
reflection.


if i had 10 seconds
before you died, i'd make
sure i'd die the
same second as you
do, because i cant
bear one without you.


tonight i
sleep in pain,
tomorrow you
sleep in misery.



1 comment:

  1. I hope I get one more chance to talk to you, but I know its too late. I hope I can say sorry after what I had done to you. I'm SORRY. I know I am useless. I never appreciate you, I always ignore you. I'm sorry. But i know its useless for me to say. And one more thing, I want to say THANK YOU because you have became a light to my life. You the only one who understand me. Thank You. Now i can only hope you will always be fine and happy. I hope you will read this someday.

    Thanks for EVERYTHING.
    -from the man who always break your heart-

    ReplyDelete